EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT CENTER::::DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing committee is responsible for
• Designing, organizing, developing, facilitating of EDC activities and work as a link between the EDC and decision makers in the faculty and university in addition to liaison to the stakeholder in the clinical training sites .
• Quality control and evaluation of the EDC activities.
THE IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE:The implementation committee is mainly responsible for
• Implementing the EDC activities and links the center to all the faculty staff members and employee members from internal while the external (stockholders) from different communities and dealing with graduates of the faculty.
• The members who represent the departments will work as a link between the EDC and all EDC faculty staff members. They will lead and implement the designed activities and the action plan of the EDC.
• The staff employee will represent the employee staff in EDC and coordinate and implement the training activities of employee development. >